REBLOG IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN YOUR DASH.
Meanwhile with me…
i ended up getting another 10 after i clicked on it
"And thank you. I’m a huggy person to friends. I guess cause I’ve had enemies all my life."
"Well then, I hope you don’t mind me, well, us, being on your side then." Elesmirit smiled as she gave a gesture to follow her into the house more, leading him to a dining room, if he followed.
"Yes, and while you stay in this forest, you never have to worry about protecting yourself: Elesmirit will, she’s looked after this forest for eight years now and has never once failed!" Vertin smiled, giving Elly some flattery as well.
"Vertin…. Hush, you’re embarrassing me." She blushed a little as she rubbed the back of her neck with a silly grin on her face to match her carefree expression, but the look in her eyes showed a darker, sadder thought.
//I know, there’s been issues about the fandom shrinking, I personally believe it’s stabilizing, I’ve read it all, but this is for the sake of TALLYING and we’ve still got the GoC books. So, all in the fandom?
All hands on deck!
//I’m currently going through drafts and feel as though i’ve missed people, if you don’t think you’ve seen a reply from me and you’ve sent me something, do you mind telling me through ask, like or replying to this post?
now you know how people with glasses see.
WOAH is this how it really is?
YES THIS IS VERY ACCURATE
I want to know if I’m the only one.
sooooo many times.
The amount of notes makes me sad
Wow the number makes me sad.
Haha… Offended isn’t the half of it, dear.
I’m almost done with EMT school, and I can verify this 100%. We don’t give a shit what you’ve taken or how illegal it may be. We want to know what and how much so we can save your ass. Unless its directly related to a crime scene in some way, we don’t tell.
It makes me enraged and also deeply saddened that the police state has become so entwined with every aspect of our lives that people are afraid to tell the truth to people trying to render them with emergency care. We’ve broken ourselves.
Boost because everyone should know!!!
Signal boost. A friend of mine who has trained as a paramedic and used to run security for a very large (over 12,000 people) convention has said this same thing. No judgment, he just wants to save lives by making the right call for treatment.
This is one of the reasons I believe drugs should be legalized, actually. The stigma and fear of incarceration actually prevents people from getting help they need.
This is absolutely terrifying. Just look at it, it is so real and astonishing. You need to reblog this. I don’t care if you’re used to reblogging orange, teenage girls with vans on. I don’t care if you’re used to reblogging vintage or photography. This is real. You can even see the fury in his eyes. The tense muscles in between his fingers. The heavy breathing. reblog this. NOW.in all seriousness thoughM..my heart just stopped… ;~;Guys, you’ve got to reblog this. It’s reality and it needs to be brought to everyone’s attention.I lost a friend to this kind of harassment. I really don’t want to remind myself of everything that happened so I won’t say a word about it. All I will say is, he was one of my best friends and the kindest person I had ever known. The pain I went through after his death was indescribable. I want you all to know that it’s not easing knowing that someone you love had such thoughts that they didn’t deserve living anymore. I’m not good with words at all so please excuse this lousy paragraph I have attempted to write to move you. I am serious though. Don’t ignore this.i’m going to reblog forever.This kills me, please stop this.it seriously hurts to know people say thishow the fuck could you possibly send someone hate, or make rude comments when you know all to well that this could be the outcome, makes me sick. somebody please stop this from happening.
ALRIGHT STOP SCROLLING RIGHT NOW. REBLOG THIS. I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE A HIPSTER, SUMMER, PHOTOGRAPHY, BOHO, SURF, WHATEVER BLOG. REBLOG THIS.
Oh my god
THIS MOVED ME SO MUCH GUYS REBLOG
((I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU ARE
IF YOU SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT REBLOGGING I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND HURT YOU
I will seriousley kill you if this is not reblogged by all of you shits
Imagine Dragons Drabble Prompt List: Leave a song title in my ask box and I will write a drabble based on that song.
[Note: song titles link to YouTube uploads and all lyrics are available at A-Z Lyrics]
- I Need a Minute: character fails to complete a task (up to prompter) and participates in self-destructive behavior as fallout
- Uptight: character tries to give advice to someone and has to watch as the listener doesn’t heed the advice
- Cover Up: character runs away for one carefree day, but at the back of their mind, knows they’ll regret this
- Curse: character expresses dreams about leaving their current situation for a better life
- Drive: character crumples under the pressure of life and finally asks for some help to get away
- All Eyes: character watches someone they love walk into a situation that character thinks will crush them
- I Don’t Mind: character gets the chance to say “I told you so” to someone but chooses to be humble instead
- Hear Me: character tells another that they love them but feel like it’s unrequited
- Selene: character confronts another for being used as a crutch too often
- Emma: character professes love and the will to fight to keep another character in a relationship
- It’s Time: character hits a massive depression or down in life and struggles to stay the same person as they pick themselves back up
- Amsterdam: character feels like they’ve let down everyone close to them and wonders if those people will fail, too
- Tokyo: character wonders about love and searches for someone who excites them
- The River: character begs someone to not give up on them and they’ll do the same in-turn
- Leave Me: character fights with another and pushes them away, saying that they give up on the relationship
- Pantomime: character has to deal with a relationship with a clingy but prickly person and character threatens to leave
- Look How Far We’ve Come: character feels overwhelmed, but wants to take another step in life and reflects on everything that’s happened so far
- America: character has a sudden feeling of fighting for a cause (e.g. patriotism)
- Radioactive: character battles something to be victorious, but at a certain cost
- Demons: character wants to help another but doesn’t feel good or strong enough to actually help
- On Top of The World: character finally has a good day and tries to cheer up others
- Round and Round: character stops evading a situation or issue and commits to working it out, even if it means going in circles
- My Fault: character feels out of place and wonders if it’s their own doing
- Tiptoe: character makes plans to overtake something in their life by being secretive and possibly, deceitful
- Every Night: character doesn’t like who they are and tries to change but promises they will always come back to their loved one(s)
- Bleeding Out: character clings to someone and says they will do anything to keep the person in their life
- Underdog: character insists they never have a good day, yet continues on the same path
- Nothing Left to Say: character’s life is bleak in their eyes and for a moment, they give up
- Rocks: character feels lost and doesn’t know what to do next
- Working Man: character is exhausted and begs someone for real, physical help that goes beyond words
- Fallen: character has given up on something and insists that others should, too
- Cha-Ching (Till We Grow Older): character and their lover live separate lives, but insists that one day, they will come together
- Clouds: character is trying to keep a relationship together and is waiting for a reason to not give up, but nothing ever seems to work out
- Darkness: character tries and begs another to not give up on something important (e.g. life, love)
- Destination: character reminisces about better days in their life and wonders if they will come again
- Lay Me Down: character realizes how much they’ve changed yet parts of them are still the same and that helps them sleep at night
- Lost Cause: character has had a fight with someone and thinks they’re not worth the other person’s trouble
- Monster: character has a secret about themselves that they want to reveal, but they’re afraid that person will treat them differently afterward
- Ready! Aim! Fire!: character realizes their relationship or situation is a losing battle, but continues to fight anyway